July 18, 2008

Slow going in the sewing department


Well, folks...next weekend is the big move! Once that happens and my new studio is up and running I will have more updates in the shop. I know some of you have been patiently waiting, and I appreciate that so much. It is nice when people are understanding that my business actually revolves around the rest of my life.

Forgive my quick change of topic...I have been exploring the option of using organic fabrics in my bags. I really need your help. I would like to know what you think of this. What are your opinions about fair trade and sustainable clothing/fashion? Does this interest you? Is it important to you that what you wear promotes a healthy body and planet? Please be open about your comments and suggestions. I really would like a broad view of this.

Thanks so much!

No comments: