June 10, 2010

Things that make me smile...


...when Mark gets MY clothes mixed up with my 4 year old daughter's clothes when he folds laundry...

...running out of milk in the morning and feeding my kids 10% cream with their cereal. That'll fatten 'em up...

...photos that make me look weird...like the one above...

...the way my son talks...

...taking pictures...

...new business ideas...

...a completely finished bedroom for my little girl...

...my daughter's drawings...

...selling stuff I don't need on kijiji...

...watching the vegetables in my backyard grow...

...exploring back roads and finding unexpected little farms that sell fresh pies and jams...

...giving away stuff that I make...

And that reminds me - tomorrow I'll be starting another estellelle giveaway (um...correction...I'll be doing this next week), so follow my blog to see what's up for grabs!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Wanda Robertson said...

Love reading your blog. You are such a real, down to earth girl! Love you Bunches!
Aunt Wanda