October 20, 2010

The Shop


Those of you who read this blog are the first to find out about a HUGE sale going on in my shop right now. I am gearing up to add new stock to my site and I need to clear out the bags that are currently featured there. That means, I've dropped their prices significantly - no really, it will be a long time before you see these prices again - and then the bags will be gone from the shop at the end of this month. SO...if you want one of my beautiful, handmade reversible bags, now is definitely the time to buy, if you want to save your cash.

After October, I will be adding more bags to the shop. I'll let you in on a little secret too...you'll be seeing lots of zippers! :) I'm not going to tell you exactly how you'll be seeing them, but they'll be there, nonetheless.

And in case you missed all the links to my shop, click HERE to find it. ;)

No comments: