March 24, 2011

Introducing: inspire

I am super excited to announce a very special project I've been working on for the last few months: the inspire interviews.  
This project is dedicated to every woman out there who is loving life, giving endlessly, sacrificing much, choosing happiness, investing in others, and expressing who they are!

The original idea was to put together articles that featured photographers...and then I thought, "Why stop at photographers? Why not put the focus on the woman rather than the job she does?" And that was it. 

Through the inspire articles, I hope to accomplish three main things:

:: shine a spotlight on women who deserve appreciation and honor for the great work they do

:: inspire the rest of us (who may need help in a particular area) and give us practical ideas to improve

:: remind us that we don't have to become someone else to be "someone" - that each one of us possesses the ability to shine in our own, unique way


How will I know who to feature in each article?
Well...I already have a long list of women (far and near) that I plan to shine the spotlight on - as long as they're willing. We're not looking for perfection in any form here...just a real love for life...and honesty. If you would like to nominate a friend, feel free to do so, but keep in mind that I will decide who to feature based on what will work for my schedule, this blog, the audience, and such. Which basically means, I may or may not choose to feature them.

My hope is that these interviews will bring you encouragement, inspire you to love life, and live with passion!

***So over the next few days, please keep an eye out for the very first article featuring one of my friends and super talented songstress!  You'll have to wait to see who it is!  We're just putting the finishing touches on her interview!  Can't wait to share!***  



No comments: