July 30, 2007

Belly Belly


I finally got Mark to take some pictures of my ever-growing belly. The one you see here is me at 25 weeks and a few days. We took Murielle to the park the other night a for a nice "relaxing" picnic. It was nice to be outside, but very hard to keep Murielle sitting at the table long enough to get some food into her. She's been very touchy about food lately. Not picky. It's just that she sometimes wants to eat, and sometimes doesn't. It seems like she has "more important" things to do.

Today I am devoting ample amounts of time to finishing up the editing on a wedding I photographed a few weeks ago. It really is time-consuming when you've got so many other things that are just as demanding. I have to admit, I've been a little stressed about getting it all done. I felt this way the last time I was pregnant too. I just wanted to get everything done and be able to relax in plenty of time before the baby came. Maybe it's that nesting instinct. No matter how hard I try, I can't ignore the urgency I feel.

No comments: