October 5, 2007

Some people just have it.



And by that I mean, some people just have the natural God-given ability to bring their creative ideas into a tangible piece of artwork. My sister is one of them. She has such an extraordinary talent for drawing, painting and creating art. For as long as I can remember her being able to hold a crayon, she has blown people away with her creative eye. When she was four years old she won a coloring contest (that bought her a bike, I might add) and her picture far surpassed that of the 12 year olds entering the contest. People actually thought my mom helped her with the coloring. She has done countless portraits, drawings and paintings for people over the years and I believe she will take this even farther. Please check out her shop and buy one of her original paintings sometime.

No comments: