October 27, 2008

The proof!



I promised you that I would have some handbags for sale very soon and here's the proof! This is a big ole stack of unsewn handbags ready to go out to the seamstress!! *Yes, I finally hired a seamstress to do all the time-consuming work for me! Now I can enjoy my kids and focus on fabric combos and photography.
The bags you see in the photo will be up for sale at this years Shop Till You Drop event during the Passion Conference. Hopefully I get a chance to cut out more bags before then. Whatever makes it home from the conference will then be posted for sale on the website, benefiting those of you who are not in the Toronto area. Can you feel the excitement?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so excited to see what will be posted in your Etsy shop!! :) great handbags!