November 17, 2008

estellelle in person

Hello all you beautiful readers!! I had such an amazing weekend! As you know, this was the big conference weekend and "shop till you drop" event where you had the chance to buy my bags in person. We did so well - in one hour we sold over half the stock I brought with me! I can't thank you enough for loving my bags the way you do! You are the reason I keep making more! If it wasn't for you, I would literally have no reason to make all the bags I've made. After all, there's no way one person could use 200 reversible handbags in 2 years. :P So, thanks for the love.

For those of you who didn't make it to the conference, you didn't get to take advantage of the great deal I provided (more on that later), but you will have the opportunity THIS WEEK to choose from 12 estellelle handbags for sale in my shop!! I will let you know in advance of the big update so you can grab yours fast!

No comments: