December 30, 2009

2010 Colors



Right now I'm thinking about different fabric colors and combos for new spring bags!! I love the beginning of a year because there is so much newness! And Spring is almost in sight! I am thinking a new bag design is on the horizon - I'll use the quiet winter days to sketch out my patterns and sew up some prototypes. I would love it if you could bookmark this blog, because, more than likely, this is where you'll see my progress.

In the above image, you'll notice the color forecast for Spring is beautiful! I love all the tones. Although I don't always make these colors a rule to follow with each season, I do look to them for great inspiration as they're the colors we see on the runway. Just looking at the softer, happier hues makes me glad. :)

No comments: