January 3, 2010

I like games

Just so you know...this post really has nothing to do with the New Year. But I felt like letting you in on some things that I've been going through lately. I'll get to my New Year post in a bit...so stay tuned. Oh yeah, and the year in photo mosaics - that will be put up shortly too. :) You can see 2007's mosaics here, and 2008's mosaics here.



For the last little while I've been going through some personal changes. Not necessarily deep changes, but changes, nonetheless.

I've been reading novels lately. That will surprise those of you who know me well. I'm just not usually a novel kind of girl. I normally like the rich, informative-type books. But lately I've just needed some easier reading to help me get to sleep.

Over the last few weeks I've not been feeling as motivated as I tend to feel. Less energy - less drive - more tired. This is a familiar, but unwelcome feeling. What does this mean?
(notice the little bud that's growing on my orchid after months of dormancy! I love orchids!)

I've been assessing the future. I guess that comes with the time of year too though. January is a time of new opportunity for growth and success and I'm embracing it wholeheartedly!

Ok...so this might be a little weird...but I don't like butter lately. Don't want to eat it, don't want to see it. It's slimy and fatty and I just don't like it anymore. I guess that's not a bad thing.

I'm looking forward to weight gain over the next few months...if you haven't caught on to my little secret by now, then, by all means, message me and ask...cause you deserve to know.

Overall, there are lots of changes up ahead. This woman is about to become even busier!! ♥

No comments: