March 25, 2010

Isn't it still the new year?

Every year I write a "New Year's" post and state what I believe the year will look like for our family. I didn't forget 2010, don't worry. There is a very specific theme for this year, but, up until this point, I just thought you may find it a little boring. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that it could be quite inspiring. And that's what I aim for.
So, after much consideration and thought, on my part and Mark's, we have determined that 2010 is our year to get back on track. Not that we have been off track, necessarily, just distracted, maybe. I believe this year will be a time of refocusing and redefining where we're headed and how to get there. Maybe I could call it the year of "precision". Cleaning up, fine-tuning, clean-cutting, and just plain fixing our eyes on the goal.

No comments: