April 8, 2010

Almost there...

Have you ever felt like you were on the verge of something great? I mean, like it's so close, any little movement will push you over the edge? There's something brewing over here, and I wish I could articulate more to you. Thing is, even if I could, you may not completely get it, because you may be experiencing your own "awakening" - which is probably totally different than what I'm facing.

All I know is that in the last few years Mark and I have had some major obstacles in our thinking completely crushed. Old mindsets, that have no place, have been stomped out and replaced. Except they had been there so long that we couldn't even recall where they came from or why they were even there. In fact, things have changed so much, I don't think there's any way we could go back to the old way of thinking. And that's a good thing...in case you were wondering. Gosh...I'm sorry for being so vague. I hesitate to even blog about this...and I guess the only reason I am is for recording purposes. So we can all look back and pinpoint the "aha!" moment.

In other news...next weekend we are hosting our third annual Raid My Closet! Proceeds from the event will go to Life4kids - a great charitable organization that is making a difference in childrens' lives in Nairobi. Please click on the thumbnail below to hear more about what they're doing.

No comments: