June 1, 2010

30 weeks!

10 weeks to go, folks! That's right...I'm going to be a momma of three in 10 weeks (or less!) and I can hardly wait! This pregnancy has been completely different than my first two pregnancies. I have much more responsibility than I ever thought I could manage, and therefore, much busier than I imagined I would be. That is, perhaps, why this pregnancy is going by so fast! And the next 10 weeks will zoom by, I'm sure.
Something else that is much different this time around is my view of labor. I am actually looking forward to it. My first two pregnancies I was quite nervous about labor, but this time I feel more in control and more informed about my options for labor. I have come across some invaluable resources by way of my own research and also through my midwife.
Here are some of my favorites: (if you google on any of these, there are more resources and helpful websites associated with them)


No comments: