October 5, 2012

Thank You

Thank you so much to those of you who are voting for me at Circle of Moms!
I am so excited about the possibility of being on the Top 25 Canadian Moms blog list in about 6 days! 
If this is your first time hearing about this, you can vote for me once every 24 hours by going here and clicking the vote button.  The votes end in 6 days, and I am currently at #16, so please help me stay there by voting every day!  If I end up in the top 25, this blog will have exposure to around 6 million people!

I've been blogging for five years now and I do it because I love it, not because I necessarily wanted to be a "blogger"...it's just kinda working out this way.  :)  What I really feel strongly about is inspiring people to live their lives with intention and passion.  And I know my life is not perfect, but I think that's what helps me connect with others.  For many years I have felt like my life would be something people could look at and say, "Hey, if she can do that, then so can I!".

I really hope this blog is inspiring you in many different ways.  
And I hope you keep following along on the adventure.  
Thanks for all the love, you lovely people.  ♥




No comments: