September 30, 2007

Visit to the Hospital

So, I reluctantly went to the hospital on Thursday because the people who care about me were concerned. Mark made me promise to get checked out, just to make sure. It didn't take as long as I had expected and I'm glad I went. I found out that everything is completely normal with the baby and I am not dilating at all. The cause of all my discomfort this time around could be a combinations of things. a)this is my second pregnancy and my body is wearing out, b)this is a different baby than my first - he could be bigger, or more active, c)it could be the hormonal differences between my body and the baby's, d)I could be missing out on a few vitamins my body needs. Who knows? All I know is that the nurse is convinced I have an extremely healthy little boy inside. She was impressed that he was moving so much. I remember Murielle moving around just as much. I still think he's going to be a big baby...we'll see.
So, I am not in labor (thank God) and my baby will not be wearing preemie clothes. :o)

No comments: