May 14, 2008

Where am I?


Oh...yeah...this is my blog, isn't it? Hello there. Long time, no see.

I've been busy with life. Babies, businesses and housekeeping. I love being with my babies, I love working on my businesses, but the housekeeping I could live without. But such is life.

I have slowly been coming up with new bag designs that will make their appearance in my shop...sometime. That will depend on when I get the chance to sew them up. Right now I have been itching to get some summer dresses sewn for Murielle. I made her a fabulous twirly skirt (which she loves) last week and a little summer shirt from one of my old ones. Pictures coming soon.

I started painting my basement in a fit of frustration. I figured out that if I want it done now I just need to do it. The rest of my house is suffering, but when the basement is done (my studio) then I can better organize the whole house. That's my theory, anyway. So back to work, I go. Have a great day!

No comments: